Matijevich named NDA’s Consumer Equitability administrator
March 1, 2018
Cadence Matijevich has been named administrator for the Nevada Department of Agriculture's Consumer Equitability division.
Matijevich most recently served as deputy secretary for operations Nevada Secretary of State for two years. She also served as a management analyst for Placer County, Calif., and in several roles, including assistant city manager for tThe cCity of Reno.
SheMatijevich holds a bachelor of arts from Point Loma Nazarene College in San Diego, and a public management certificate from UNRthe University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra