Matt Brown and Jock Ochiltree, NCET
December 8, 2017
Matt Brown and Jock Ochiltree have been re-elected to the board of directors of NCET.
Brown was re-elected as NCET's vice president of blog content for a fourth consecutive year.
He works as communications program manager for the City of Reno.
Ochiltree has been re-elected as NCET's vice president of events services.
He is a Realtor with eXp Realty in Reno.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists