McDonald Carano attorneys recognized by Chambers USA
May 30, 2017
Five attorneys in the Reno law office of McDonald Carano were named to the 2017 Chambers USA list.
Those attorneys recognized were: John Frankovich, real estate; A.J. 'Bud' Hicks, gaming & licensing; Kathleen Drakulich, environmental; Sylvia Harrison, environmental; and Pat Lundvall, commercial litigation.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network