Megan Myers, KNPB
September 21, 2017
Megan Myers has been named vice president of content and marketing for KNPB public broadcasting station.
Myers previously had worked in nearly every department at KNPB. She also served as an adjunct instructor at the University of Nevada, Reno's (UNR) Donald W. Reynolds School of Journalism.
She earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in communications from California State University, San Marcos and her master's degree in broadcast journalism from UNR.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots