NCET makes board announcements
May 31, 2017
Maria Gerlinger and Andrea Quiruz have been elected to the board of directors of NCET, a member-supported non-profit that produces networking events to help individuals and businesses explore and use technology, while Jon Edmondo, Annie Flanzraich, Heather Hoffman and Tracy Rhodes have been re-elected to one-year terms on the NCET board.
Gerlinger, elected as NCET's vice president of event management for special events, is an account executive with CoStar Group in Northern Nevada.
Quiruz, elected as NCET's vice president of special events, works as director of marketing and special events for the PGA Tour Barracuda Championship.
Edmondo, re-elected as co-vice president of NCET's Tech Wednesdays, works as global account manager for Gexpro Services.
Flanzraich, elected as NCET's vice president of getting stuff done, is the owner of Flanz Writes, a Reno firm that provides strategic content services to businesses, nonprofits, agencies and publications.
Hoffman, re-elected as vice president of event services, has been a member of the NCET Board for the last three years. She works in sales at Protec Equipment Resources,
Recommended Stories For You
Rhodes, re-elected as vice president of website services, is the founder of Sierra Web Solutions LLC in Reno.
Trending In: People
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program