Nevada Association of Realtors
September 14, 2017
Nevada Association of Realtors (NVAR) has donated $15,000 through the Realtors Relief Foundation to help members of the public who need help recovering from Hurricanes Harvey and Irma.
The program was created 16 years ago by the National Association of Realtors (NAR) to assist in nationwide emergency situations.
Trending In: People
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets