Nevada Chapter of the American Public Works Association officers
December 21, 2017
Donald Pawlowski, who works in the Reno office of Atkins North America, was named 2018 president of the Nevada Chapter of the American Public Works Association (APWA).
Other elected officers include: Joy Guinn, NCE Reno, past president; Deanna Gray, Construction Materials Engineer, Reno, director II; Brian Stewart, Washoe County Regional Transportation Commission, director I.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists