Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
April 12, 2018
Treassa Votaw, Jana Vaughn, and Bethany Deacy, employees in the Bureau of Disability Adjudication department for the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation (DETR), have been named 2017 AC ODD Disability Determination Services Award honorees.
The awards were presented by the Social Security Administration's (SSA) Associate Commissioner (AC) Office of Disability Determinations.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots