Nevada ENT and Hearing Associates
September 8, 2017
Dr. Meghan Williams has joined Nevada ENT and Hearing Associates as an audiologist.
Dr. Williams, a Reno native, previously was employed as a clinical audiologist at Sacramento Ear, Nose and Throat.
She completed her Bachelor of Science degree in speech pathology and audiology at the University of Nevada, Reno and her Doctorate in Clinical Audiology at the University of Utah. She also earned the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and is also a Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Clean energy jobs on rise, growing economy in Northern Nevada and beyond
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots
- 2 Carson Valley tourism businesses change hands, totaling $7 million in sales