Nevada Hospital Association board
September 28, 2017
The Nevada Hospital Association announced the following Northern Nevada members of the organization's 2017-2018 board of directors. The board members were installed at the NHA annual meeting at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort and Spa on Sept. 7.
Named to the board were:
Alan Olive, CEO, Northern Nevada Medical Center, immediate past chair; and Chris Bosse, vice president of government affairs with Renown Health, treasurer; Helen Lidholm, CEO, St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, director; Erik Olson, CEO with Renown Regional Medical Center, director; Melodie Osborn, nurse executive, Renown Health.
Trending In: People
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)