Nevada Rural Housing Authority’s Community Development Group
September 8, 2017
John Alphson has been named director of the Nevada Rural Housing Authority's Community Development Group. Alphson has experience and expertise in the office, industrial, retail and multi-family real estate sectors, specifically in the commercial real estate industry and predominantly in the western U.S. He has closed more than $600 million in direct commercial real estate transactions, which include ground-up real estate development, debt/equity capital raise, acquisitions and dispositions, and leasing.
Alphson earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Cambridge and a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics and English from the University of California-Berkeley. Luwana Ferguson of Gardnerville has joined its Board of Commissioners for the Nevada Rural Housing Authority (NRHA). Ferguson has been a volunteer with Section 8 housing programs for the past three years. She also lived in Southern California and worked for the Stuntwomen's Association of Motion Pictures as well as doing product research for Interviewing Service of America.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Northern Nevada Chamber of Commerce staff announcements
- Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate’s Alison Elder named Engel & Völkers top producing agent
- Courtney Meredith, Britton Griffith named to Reno People Project
- Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.