Norm Rosensteel, CAMCO, North Division
September 21, 2017
Norm Rosensteel has been named president of CAMCO, North Division, a part of CAMCO, an community association management company headquartered in Las Vegas.
Rosensteel has been involved in the community association management industry for 31 years, including association management and collections work. He most recently was vice president for Nevada Association Services. Prior to that, he served as an on site manager, then CEO and principal owner of Associated Management, Inc.
Rosensteel is a long time board member and committee member of the Community Associations Institute's Nevada Chapter, currently serving as a board member and vice president organization as well as president in 2002 and 2014. He was also a founding member of CAMEO and a two-time president of the group of Nevada management company owners. He is also serving his fifth term on the CAI-Nevada Legislative Action Committee and fourth year as co-chair and is president of the CAI-Nevada Political Action Committee.
Rosensteel is also an instructor for educational classes for community managers and association board members and has been active in the Nevada Legislature for the last 11 sessions.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists