Open Window Financial Solutions’ Hollen joins the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada
August 18, 2017
Eric Hollen, a financial planner with Open Window Financial Solutions, has joined the board at Opportunity Alliance Nevada (OA-NV).
OA-NV is a nonprofit that advocates for policies to increase the financial security of Nevadans, and facilitates partnerships with organizations to strengthen the financial capability of community members, serving under-resourced, low to moderate families and communities. Other OA-NV board members include: Nancy Brown of Charles Schwab Bank, Board President; Amy Nelson of University Nevada Reno (UNR), Board Vice-President; Lynne Keller of On the Right Track, Executive Director & Board Treasurer; Lynda Hascheff of AARP; Ta-Tiana Anderson-Hall of Boys and Girls Club of Truckee Meadows (BGCTM); Kathleen Carrico, Nevada Small Business Development Corporation (NSBDC) at the University of Nevada, Reno; and Lisa Marie Lightfoot of Washoe County School District (WCSD) Volunteer Services.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra