Paula Schmidt rejoins Northern Nevada Medical Center
July 20, 2017
Paula Schmidt has been named manager for Northern Nevada Medical Center's (NNMC) medical surgical unit. The hospital is located in Sparks.
Schmidt rejoins the NNMC staff from McKenzie Willamette Medical Center in Springfield, Ore., where she served as chief nursing officer. She had served in various nursing leadership positions at NNMC from 2012 to 2015, including chief nursing officer and director of medical, surgical and telemetry units. Prior to that, Schmidt worked at Christus Spohn Hospital-Shoreline in Corpus Christi, Texas.
Schmidt earned her master's degree in nursing administration at Clarkson College in Omaha, Nebraska and her bachelor's degree in nursing at Northern Michigan University.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies