PEOPLE: Amanda Beard, Prospect Education
February 8, 2018
Amanda Beard has been promoted to college registrar by Prospect Education, an education management company headquartered in Reno that provides infrastructure and support for Charter College campuses in Washington, California, New Mexico, Montana and Alaska.
Beard has worked for Charter College since 2014, most recently serving on the registrar team, which assists students in all facets of enrollment, scheduling, reporting and records management. Before joining Charter College, she served in administrative positions for Office Team, A Robert Half Company and Southern Methodist University.
Beard earned her bachelor's degree in English and business administration from Southern Methodist University.
Trending In: People
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Carpool app serving Reno aims to ease Tahoe Reno Industrial Center congestion
- Union Pacific, Amtrak nearly finished with Positive Train Control upgrades
- S3 Development acquires downtown Reno project
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions