PEOPLE: Ann Morgan, Fennemore Craig
January 25, 2018
Ann Morgan, an attorney and director in the Reno law office of Fennemore Craig, has been selected chair of the Legal Affairs Committee for Airports Council International-North America.
The Legal Affairs Committee provides airport attorneys a platform for new developments in case law, statutes and regulations affecting airports as well as pending airport litigation.
Trending In: People
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)