PEOPLE: Chase International agents
January 4, 2018
April Nieto and Shirley Larkins, agents in the Reno real estate office of Chase International, have been named 2018 president and president-elect of the Reno Women's Council of Realtors, respectively.
Nieto takes over for outgoing president Rian Haag, who is also an agent for Chase International. Larkins, formerly the vice president of membership, will become president in 2019.
Josh Villalobos, property manager for Chase, was installed as the president elect for the Northern Nevada Chapter of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM).
Chase agent Cary DeMars was elected to the 2018 board of directors for the Reno Sparks Association of Realtors, and agent Cathleen Casino was appointed 2018 membership director for WCR Northern Nevada, respectively.
Trending In: People
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making