PEOPLE: Dickinson Wright PLLC attorneys
January 11, 2018
Justin Bustos and Benjamin Kennedy have been elected member attorneys in the Reno law office of Dickinson Wright PLLC.
Bustos' is an attorney whose experience focuses on litigation and appeals.
He is prPresident of the Board of Directors for the Washoe County Bar Association and is a member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Young Lawyer Section of the State Bar of Nevada, and the Appellate Section of the State Bar of Nevada.
Bustos was recognized in Mountain State Super Lawyers.
He earned his Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, and juris doctor from the University of Michigan Law School.
Kennedy's is an attorney whose practice focuses on real estate, including real estate finance, joint ventures, acquisition, disposition, complex title matters, development and leasing.
Recommended Stories For You
He is a member of the Washoe County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Kennedy earned his Bachelor's of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, and his juris doctor from the University of Montana School of Law.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Northern Nevada Chamber of Commerce staff announcements
- Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate’s Alison Elder named Engel & Völkers top producing agent
- Courtney Meredith, Britton Griffith named to Reno People Project
- Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.