PEOPLE: Dr. Joel Peck, Great Basin Orthopaedics
January 18, 2018
Dr. Joel Peck, who is Board Certified as an Orthopaedic Clinical Specialist, has been hired as supervisor of Great Basin Orthopaedics' new in-clinic physical therapy practice, located at 9480 Double Diamond Parkway in Reno.
Peck pursued Pre-Physical Studies at the University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, and completed his Bachelor of Science degree in physical therapy at the University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School in Chicago.
He completed a Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science in North Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Peck interned at the Caremark Clinic. He then interned at St. Mary's Outpatient Clinic in Milwaukee, Wisc., where he was able to work with Olympic speed skaters, including Dan Jansen and Bonny Blair.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots