PEOPLE: Kiah Beverly-Graham, Snell & Wilmer
January 11, 2018
Kiah Beverly-Graham has joined the Reno law office of Snell & Wilmer as a staff attorney, where he will practice in representation of financial institutions in commercial litigation.
Beverly-Graham previously worked for Eiseman Levine Lehrhaupt & Kakoyiannis, P.C. and Linklaters LLP, a law firm based in New York City.
He earned his juris doctor from Boston College Law School and his Bachelor's of Arts degree in English from Cornell University.
Trending In: People
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets