PEOPLE: Laura Morrow, Nevada Department of Agriculture
December 28, 2017
Laura Morrow has been hired as supervisor for the Nevada Department of Agriculture's Animal Disease Laboratory in the Animal Industry division.
According to the state, Morrow previously served as a microbiology supervisor for Renown Regional Medical Center and also held several laboratory supervisor positions.
She is a member of the American Society for Microbiology. Morrow earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March