PEOPLE: Liza Maupin, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern Nevada
January 18, 2018
Liza Maupin, chief executive officer of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Northern Nevada, is retiring at the end of May.
Maupin was elected to the Board of Directors for BBBSNN in May 2013 and stepped into the role of CEO in July of that year.
Maupin will continue her involvement with BBBSNN as a member of the Board of Directors, the Big Chefs Big Gala committee, and as a Big Sister.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March