PEOPLE: Mae Worthey-Thomas, Nevada Housing Division
January 11, 2018
Mae Worthey-Thomas has been appointed the first Affordable Housing Advocate for the Nevada Housing Division.
The Affordable Housing Advocate position was created by the state Legislature during the 2017 session to forge a more strategic partnership with affordable housing clients and housing stakeholders.
Worthey-Thomas previously served as a public information officer for 11 years with the Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation, promoting workforce development programs.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots