PEOPLE: Megan Duggan, KPS3 Marketing
February 8, 2018
Megan Duggan has been hired as account director for KPS3 Marketing.
Duggan previously was the marketing and communications director at Sierra Nevada Journeys, a nonprofit, and was a digital media specialist at Noble Studios.
She earned a bachelor's degree in journalism with an emphasis in advertising and a minor in digital media from the University of Nevada, Reno.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County