PEOPLE: Nevada Tax Commission staff
January 4, 2018
Sharon Rigby of Elko has been appointed to the Nevada Tax Commission as the mining industry member by Gov. Brian Sandoval. Rigby has more than 30 years experience in the mining industry.
Randy Brown also has been appointed to the commission. Brown is director of external and regulatory affairs for AT&T.
Lastly, George Kelesis has been reappointed to the commission. He first was appointed to the organization in 2000 by then-Gov. Kenny Guinn.
Trending In: People
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions
- Nevada Chapter AGC honors MaryKaye Cashman, Manos Maragakis with SIR Awards
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Reno’s Lakeridge Pointe ownership changes hands