People on the Move: Holland & Hart LLP
August 31, 2017
Laura Granier and Erica Nannini have been hired in the Reno office of Holland & Hart LLP, where they will serve in the law firm's Environment, Energy & Natural Resources practice.
Granier will also serve as a partner in the law firm.
Granier has previous experience practicing law on several environmental regulatory issues, including land and water use, title, and mining in Nevada. She recently represented nine Nevada counties and four private entities in a successful challenge of the Bureau of Land Management's Greater Sage Grouse Land Use Plan Amendment and was involved in the representation of one of the nation's most promising projects poised to become a producing gold mine against a proposal to withdraw 2.8 million acres of land from mineral exploration.
Granier was appointed by the State Bar of Nevada to serve as its representative on the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation Trustees Council.
She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Biology from the University of Nevada, Reno and received her juris doctor from the University of California Davis School of Law.
Nannini will serve as an associate in the firm.
Recommended Stories For You
She has experience in mining, natural resources, and public land.
Nannini earned her law degree from the William S. Boyd School of Law, University of Nevada, Las Vegas.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra