People on the Move: Nevada Arts Council
August 31, 2017
Tony Manfredi has been named executive director of the Nevada Arts Council.
Manfredi spent 11 years with KNPB Channel 5, Northern Nevada's PBS Member Station, most recently serving as senior vice president of content and marketing. He began his career at KNPB as vice president of development and marketing and later serviced as vice president of strategic marketing and programming. He also previously worked in branding and marketing for Skagen Designs, as creative director for iGo and as art director for MountainGate Data Systems in Reno.
He is on the board of the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada Foundation and Entrepreneurship Nevada. He is a member of the Reno Arts Consortium and serves on the advisory committee for the Washoe County School District Council for Career & Technical Education.
Manfredi graduated from the University of San Diego in 1993 with dual degrees in communication studies and art.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra