PEOPLE: Philip Davis, The Union Carson
February 1, 2018
Philip Davis has been hired as general manager of The Union Carson, an eatery, tap house, and coffee shop in Carson City.
Davis succeeds Nick Meyer, who was promoted to director of operations at Reno Local Food Group, The Union's parent company.
Davis previously served as general manager at Campo in Mammoth, Calif.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County