PEOPLE: Philip Davis, The Union Carson
February 1, 2018
Philip Davis has been hired as general manager of The Union Carson, an eatery, tap house, and coffee shop in Carson City.
Davis succeeds Nick Meyer, who was promoted to director of operations at Reno Local Food Group, The Union's parent company.
Davis previously served as general manager at Campo in Mammoth, Calif.
Trending In: People
- Carson golf course sold for $3.5 million, being turned into soccer complex
- Bay Area company expands to Reno, helps autonomous drones avoid collisions
- Nevada Chapter AGC honors MaryKaye Cashman, Manos Maragakis with SIR Awards
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution
- Reno’s Lakeridge Pointe ownership changes hands