PEOPLE: Shawn Sullivan, United Federal Credit Union
February 1, 2018
Shawn Sullivan has been appointed to mortgage advisor at United Federal Credit Union's branch at 1170 Bible Way in Reno.
Sullivan, who has more than 25 years of experience in the financial service industry, previously served as financial center loan officer at Bank of America. He also worked as a loan agent from at Donna Joe, Inc., North American Funding, and Alpine Mortgage. He was a wholesale account executive at Washington Mutual and Alternative Mortgage Express and The Mortgage Store and served as a loan agent at CitiFirst Financial, North First Mortgage and Excel Mortgage.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County