PEOPLE: Women’s Fund Board of Directors
February 1, 2018
Elected as executive officers for the Nevada Women's Fund Board of Directors serving for a one-year term include: Kristen Chinvarasopak, partner, Eide Bailly, chair; Kerry Eaton, attorney for Drinkwater Eaton Law Offices, vice chair; Jamie Gazza, vice president of corporate banking for Nevada State Bank, treasurer; Alexia Bratiotis Jobson, public affairs manager for REMSA, recorder; and Joey Orduna Hastings, CEO of National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges, immediate past chair.
New members to the 2018 board include: Sarah Crumby, CPA for Cupit, Milligan, Ogden & Williams, CPAs; Karen Purcell, principal owner for PK Electrical, Inc.; Amy Shocket, realtor for Dickson Realty; Ann Silver, CEO for the Reno-Sparks Chamber of Commerce; and Bethany J. Sexton, vice president and administrator for the Department of Medicine at Renown Health.
Trending In: People
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists