Professional Saleswomen of Nevada officers
September 21, 2017
Diana Provost has been elected president of the board for the Professional Saleswomen of Nevada.
Other elected officials were: Sandra Triglia, vice president; Cortney Tucker, assistant vice president; Mary Brower, capitol city director; April Hester, secretary; Jennifer Nichols, treasurer; and Monica Marsenko, corresponding secretary.
Named as members at large were: Nichole Gust, Merirae Tackett, and Diane Williams.
Trending In: People
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets