Prospect Education promotes Marilyn Lim-Carreon
March 21, 2017
Marilyn Lim-Carreon has been promoted to director of career services for Prospect Education, a provider of educational services through Charter College campuses in Washington, California, New Mexico, Montana and Alaska, as well as an online program.
Lim-Carreon, originally from the Philippines, has worked for Prospect Education since 2014, most recently serving as the program manager for the medical assisting program. She also served as MBA and management program chair for Morrison University and vice president for Wells Fargo Bank.
Lim-Carreon graduated with Gold Medallion Honors (Summa Cum Laude) from the MBA program at the University of Phoenix, where she also graduated Magna Cum Laude with a bachelor of science degree in business management.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution