Ramon Acosta joins Joey Gilbert Law
May 24, 2017
Ramon Acosta, an attorney, has joined Reno-based Joey Gilbert Law.
Acosta has nearly 30 years of experience as an attorney, having served seven years as an Assistant Federal Defender in the Western District of Texas and the District of Nevada, where he served courts in Reno and Las Vegas. During his tenure, he represented more than 1,200 indigent defendants in U.S. District Courts in a variety of federal proceedings, including those involving immigration detention.
He also currently serves as chief judge with the Tribal Court for the Walker River Paiute Tribe in Schurz, and is an associate judge with the Reno Sparks Indian Colony.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Baker Krukow, Dickson Commercial Group