Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority staff
September 21, 2017
J.W. Hodge and Brenda Staffan have been promoted to new positions at the Regional Emergency Medical Services Authority (REMSA).
Hodge was promoted to chief operating officer (COO) of healthcare services.
He previously was the director of public affairs for REMSA. Hodge joined the organization in 2005 as an advanced emergency medical technician, and served as an education manager.
Staffan was named chief operating officer (COO) of integrated services for REMSA.
She previously served as director of new ventures before being promoted to chief operating officer for the organization.
Staffan currently is an instructor/faculty for the national Ambulance Service Manager program and the Pinnacle EMS Leadership conference, both hosted by the national firm Fitch & Associates, and is a co-author of the American Ambulance Association's EMS Structured for Quality guide. She was recognized as a top 10 innovator by the Journal of Emergency Medical Services (JEMS) in 2017, was named one of the top 14 most influential women in EMS by the website EMS1 in 2016, and was profiled in the JEMS' Women EMS Leaders issue in 2008. Prior to joining REMSA in 2012, she served as the executive director of the California Ambulance Association.
Trending In: People
- Reno-Sparks Northern Nevada Chamber of Commerce staff announcements
- Elder Group Tahoe Real Estate’s Alison Elder named Engel & Völkers top producing agent
- Courtney Meredith, Britton Griffith named to Reno People Project
- Nevada Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation employees honored
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.