Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Program
September 15, 2017
Reno + Sparks Chamber of Commerce announced the 33rd graduating class of its legacy Leadership Program.
Graduation ceremonies took place on Sept. 8 at Hidden Valley Country Club.
The list of graduates were: Alana Dixon- McAllister, NV Energy; Alex Bybee, Barnard Vogler & Co.; Amy Behbehani, Renown Health; Andi Kilgore, Flirtey, Inc.; Audrey Hill, Reno Aces Baseball/Reno 1868 FC; Becky Stidham, Clark & Associates of Nevada, Inc.; Billy Codman, Wells Fargo Bank; Brenda Kross, Intuit; Brian Costello, NV Energy; Brittany Dayton, Washoe County Health District; Carrie Gueda, Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority; Carrie Parker, Snell & Wilmer; Chris Watanabe, REMSA; Clara Andriola, Reno Rodeo Foundation; Dan Waters, Nevada Army National Guard; David Lewandowski, Fennemore Craig, P.C.; Emilee Lager, Hometown Health; Frankie Vigil, Lumos & Associates; Janelle Dye, St. Mary's Fitness Center; Jenelle Hansen, Whitney Peak Hotel; Jeremiah Jones, Nevada State Bank; Jessie Goodman, Nevada Orthopedics; Kara Player, Eldorado Resorts; Kendra Kostelecky, Waste Management; Lady Militante; Lisa Harrison, Dickson Realty; Marc Bello, Washoe County Sheriff's Office; Mat Anderson, Academy Mortgage; Roberto Renteria, University of Nevada, Reno; Stasia Warren, The Applied Companies; Tillery Williams, City of Reno; Tim Donohoe, Reno Police Department; and Tom Cunning, Intermountain Electric.
Trending In: People
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)