Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority, names president, board members
July 20, 2017
Shaun Carey, city manager for the City of Sparks, was appointed chairman of the board of trustees of the Reno-Tahoe Airport Authority.
Also named as board members were: Carol Chaplin, president/CEO, Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority and executive director, Tahoe Douglas Visitors Authority; Daniel Farahi, director of development services for Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc.; Richard L. Jay, first vice president/investment officer for a brokerage firm and Art Sperber, a senior project manager for a Nevada-based transportation engineering firm.
Trending In: People
- Boomtown casino near Reno accused of violating internet law
- Massive biofuels plant at Tahoe-Reno Industrial Center begins next phase
- Short line railroad terminal opens at Fernley logistics center
- Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies inside tiny space
- NV unemployment insurance fund at record $1.3 billion