Reno UPS drivers inducted into Circle of Honor
March 8, 2018
Nine Reno UPS drivers were among 1,582 drivers worldwide inducted into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Those honored were: Manny Canson, Stephen Dobrinski, Charles Hardiman, Paul Johnson, Dean Knoles, Stephen Malloy, David Porter, Leif Sanchez, and Dana Walton.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?