Reno UPS drivers inducted into Circle of Honor
March 8, 2018
Nine Reno UPS drivers were among 1,582 drivers worldwide inducted into the Circle of Honor, an honorary organization for UPS drivers who have achieved 25 or more years of accident-free driving.
Those honored were: Manny Canson, Stephen Dobrinski, Charles Hardiman, Paul Johnson, Dean Knoles, Stephen Malloy, David Porter, Leif Sanchez, and Dana Walton.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra