Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors
December 14, 2017
The Reno/Sparks Association of Realtors announced its 2017 annual award winners at the association's annual dinner on Saturday, Nov. 18.
William Process, a Realtor with RE/MAX Premier Properties, was named Realtor of the Year for demonstrating high involvement and activity in RSAR, his business accomplishments and activity in local civic affairs.
Deke McBride with Driggs Title Agency received the Affiliate of the Year Award, recognizing his service and commitment to RSAR and the real estate industry.
Helen Graham, a Realtor with RE/MAX Premier Properties, was presented the Educator of the Year Award in recognition of her efforts in consistently demonstrating an exceptionally high standard instructing peers in the real estate industry.
Barbie Marcoe, a Realtor with Merlion Real Estate, was awarded the Mat Gibbons Good Neighbor Award, recognizing her high ethical and professional caliber and for her community volunteer service.
Gary MacDonald, a Realtor with Dickson Realty, was presented the President's Award for community service.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March