Rian Hagg, Chase International
September 14, 2017
Rian Hagg has joined the Sparks office of Chase International as a real estate agent.
Haag started her career in high school where she worked in a title company and then proceed to secure her license as an escrow officer and loan processor. She also worked as paralegal where she represented homeowners and condominium associations filing bankruptcy claims and handling foreclosures for the non-payment of homeowner association dues.
Haag volunteers with the Woman's Council of Realtors, the Reno Sparks Association of Realtors.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Reno-Sparks sets record at $375,000 for median home prices in March