Schaper named director at Barnard Vogler & Co.
February 3, 2017
David Schaper has been named a director in the Reno office of Barnard Vogler & Co., Certified Public Accountants.
Schaper, a certified public accountant (CPA) has worked for Barnard Vogler since 2010. He previously served as senior manager with the firm.
Schaper earned a degree in business administration while majoring in accounting from the University of Nevada Reno.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution