Sierra Nevada Association of REALTORS names 2017 board of directors
February 13, 2017
Steve Bohler, owner of Pinion Pines Realty in Wellington, has been named 2017 president of the Sierra Nevada Association of REALTORS' board of directors.
Also named to the 2017 board were: Sandee Smith, Charles Kitchen Realty, Carson City, president-elect; Bob Getto, Ferguson & Getto, based, Fallon, treasurer; and Anje de Knijf, Charles Kitchen Realty, Carson City, secretary.
Avis Cherry, Charles Kitchen Realty, Carson City, is past president; and Charles Kitchen.
Named as MLS trustee director was Charles Kitchen Realty, Carson City.
Named as Carson City directors were: Diana Zemp, RCM Realty Group, Carson City; and Adrienne Phenix, RE/Max Realty Affiliates, Carson City.
Named as Douglas County directors were: Debbie Logan, Realty Executives, Gardnerville; and Jeanne Koerner, RE/Max Realty Affiliates, Gardnerville.
Recommended Stories For You
Named as Churchill County director was Gwen Lister, Berney Realty, Fallon.
Named as Lake director was Natalie Yanish, Deb Howard & Company, Lake Tahoe.
Named Lyon County director was Toni Crabtree, Smith Valley Realty, Wellington.
Named as an affiliate director was Christine Burau, Western Title Co., Carson City.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution