Sierra Nevada Properties agents
December 14, 2017
Cindy Hoonhout, Julianne Holt, Kimberly Marshall and Mona Klotz, agents in the Reno residential real estate office of Sierra Nevada Properties, have professional designations and certifications.
Hoonhout has earned her Senior Real Estate Specialists designation and the Real Estate Negotiation Expert certification.
Holt has earned her Real Estate Negotiation Expert certification.
Marshall has earned her Accredited Buyer's Representative designation by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors.
Klotz has earned her Accredited Buyer's Representative designation by the Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council of the National Association of Realtors.
Trending In: People
- ICYMI: Top 40 Sierra Nevada Powerful Women finalists
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Reno’s Eldorado Resorts part of $1.85 billion deal for Tropicana assets
- Gardnerville’s Killer Salsa brand still going strong 25 years later
- Northern Nevada females are cracking the surface in male-dominated industries (Women in Business series, part 3)