Sierra Nevada Properties real estate agents
September 28, 2017
Sierra Nevada Properties and Guild Mortgage sponsored a 2-day RENE (Real Estate Negotiation Expert) certification course at the Whitney Peak Hotel on Sept. 20-21. Forty-one Sierra Nevada Properties' agents completed the course.
The agents who completed the course were Darrell Plummer, Kimberly Marshall, Marvin Parker, Gene Casci, Tracy Cope, Mindy DeCosta, Rick DeCosta, Marco Pauletto, Jodi Kruse, Mona Klotz, Raymond Lake, Ruth Burford, Cindy Hoonhout, Kali Lott, Marion Frances, Robert Hildreth, Oscar Canonigo, Julianne Holt, Eric Gothan, Henry Huang, Camilla Munns, Mike Dostal, Victor Nill, Bob Haughian, Ron Eckroat, George Trowbridge, Deborah Lewis, Mimi Komito, Raul Belleza, John Martie, Theresa Thomson, Hillary Schauss, Sally Small, Spencer Bitz, Michelle Foster, Christopher Spilman, Darrin Foster, Courtney Baker, Santiago Solano, Arturo Rangel and Robert Range.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots