Sierzenski joins Renown Health
May 10, 2017
Paul R. Sierzenski has joined Renown Health as vice president and chief medical officer acute services, reporting to Douglas G. Merrill, Renown chief medical and academic officer.
Dr. Sierzenski brings more than two decades of experience in acute care, healthcare quality and safety and population health management.
He has spent the last 17 years at Christiana Care Health System, a large integrated 1,100 bed multi-hospital health system in Delaware. He's served in several different leadership roles at Christiana including medical director of clinician performed imaging and quality officer for acute medicine.
He completed his master's in health quality and safety at the Thomas Jefferson College of Population Health. He earned a medical degree from Temple University School of Medicine in Philadelphia. He is board certified as an emergency physician, and certified as a registered diagnostic medical sonographer. Dr. Sierzenski is a professor of emergency medicine and internal medicine at the Thomas Jefferson University/Sidney Kimmel Medical College in Philadelphia.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Carson golf course sale axed; prospective buyers, city at odds
- Breaking down the top 10 wealthiest zip codes in Northern Nevada
- Tahoe-area 760-unit luxury housing development suffers legal setback
- Ormsby House likely to be retail/housing, Carson City supervisors told
- With prime location, Reno-Sparks becoming major distribution network