Snell & Wilmer attorneys named in Best Lawyers in America 2018 publication
August 24, 2017
C. Thomas Burton, Jr., Suellen Fulstone, William E. Peterson, and Jacey Prupas, attorneys in the Reno law office of Snell & Wilmer, were listed in the Best Lawyers in America 2018 edition.
Burton practices in corporate law; Fulstone, litigation-labor and employment, litigation-real estate, litigation and controversy-tax; Peterson, administrative/regulatory law, bet-the-company litigation, commercial litigation, energy law, litigation-land use and zoning, litigation-real estate, litigation-regulatory enforcement (SEC, telecom, energy), litigation-trusts and estates; Prupas, commercial litigation.
Burton was named "Lawyer of the Year" for his practice in corporate law.
Fulstone was named "Lawyer of the Year" for litigation-real estate.
Peterson was named "Lawyer of the Year" for litigation-trusts and estates.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra