Suddeth named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking
July 20, 2017
Denette Suddeth has been named regional manager for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking.
Suddeth succeeds Phil Horrell, who was promoted to market executive, a new role focused on commercial initiatives that foster new business opportunities in the Southwest.
Suddeth, who has 20 years experience in the banking industry, previously served as loan team leader for Wells Fargo Middle Market Banking in Las Vegas for five years. She also worked several years for U.S. Bank, where she held leadership roles in relationship development, gaming industry services, and middle market banking.
Suddeth earned her bachelor's degree in managerial finance from University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She also attended the Northwest Intermediate Commercial Lending School in Portland, Ore., and the Pacific Coast Banking School in Seattle.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- VIDEO: Verdi Local Distillery making splash with creative whiskies