Ted Stoever named to Colliers International’s Everest Club
March 8, 2018
Ted Stoever, senior vice president of development, multifamily and investment services in the Reno office of Colliers International, has earned the real estate brokerage's Everest Club designation.
The Everest Club recognizes the top 10 percent of all Colliers professionals in brokerage, valuation and Corporate Solutions across the Americas based on revenue production.
In 2017, Stoever conducted more than 6 million square feet of commercial property transactions, totaling over $117 million in sales volume.
Trending In: People
- From Yugoslavia to Northern Nevada: Great Basin going strong as Silver State’s largest and oldest brewery, 25 years later
- NV Energy CEO criticizes Energy Choice ballot amendment
- Polaris to establish $47.6 million distribution center in Lyon County
- Dennis Hof to open ‘rejuvenation center’ next to BunnyRanch
- Nevada’s craft beer scene is booming, but will the buzz wear off?