Ted Stoever named to Colliers International’s Everest Club
March 8, 2018
Ted Stoever, senior vice president of development, multifamily and investment services in the Reno office of Colliers International, has earned the real estate brokerage's Everest Club designation.
The Everest Club recognizes the top 10 percent of all Colliers professionals in brokerage, valuation and Corporate Solutions across the Americas based on revenue production.
In 2017, Stoever conducted more than 6 million square feet of commercial property transactions, totaling over $117 million in sales volume.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra