Thornley resigns as president of Nevada Taxpayers Association
January 31, 2017
Anna Thornley will resign as president of the Nevada Taxpayers Association effective Feb. 7.
Cindy Creighton, chief operating officer of the association, taken on the Thornley's daily operations. The Executive Committee of the Board of Directors is currently interviewing candidates to fill the position.
Trending In: People
- Reno council approves zoning change for StoneGate development
- Storey County: Stable and thriving amid billions in investments
- Drone technology, with deep roots in Northern Nevada, primed for the future
- Clear Capital expected to expand its Reno workforce
- Nevada mining industry: Technology upgrades setting stage for revolution