Tonya Hubbard joins staff of physicians at EyeZone
March 16, 2018
Dr. Tonya Hubbard has joined the staff of physicians at EyeZone, an optometry practice.
Hubbard previously practiced at Skyline Vision Clinic and Laser Center in Colorado for 18 years as well as in Wyoming for two years.
She holds a bachelor of science degree in molecular biology from the University of Wyoming and received her doctor of optometry from Pacific University's College of Optometry.
She is a member of the American Optometric Association and the Colorado Optometric Association.
Trending In: People
- Kellen Flanigan hired at Dickson Realty: NNBW people briefs, week of April 16
- Panattoni Development’s Roberts a featured panelist at InterFace Las Vegas Industrial conference
- Greg Brower joins law firm of Brownstein Hyatt Farber Schreck
- PEOPLE: Caroline Coyle, Eldorado Resorts, Inc.
- PEOPLE: Shannon Keel, Grand Sierra Resort
- Reno’s Shoppers Square: Summer 2018 upgrades decades in the making
- Reno’s Melissa Molyneaux: ‘I have always loved learning about people’
- Need for Reno-area big box space key focus in tightening industrial market
- Despite Sears, Toys ‘R’ Us closures, Northern NV retail market forges ahead
- Nonprofit Spotlight: Urban Roots