Trumble named editorial director for Sierra Nevada Media Group
August 4, 2017
Adam Trumble has been named editorial director for Sierra Nevada Media Group (SNMG), parent company of Northern Nevada Business Weekly.
Trumble's focus will be on news and print content for SNMG's valley publications including the Lahontan Valley News in Fallon; Record Courier in Douglas County; The Nevada Appeal in Carson City as well as NNBW in Reno.
He joined Nevada Appeal and SNMG in 2007. He was named editor of the Tahoe Daily Tribune in 2014 and later that year, he was named editor of the Nevada Appeal.
Trumble, originally from Michigan, is a 2005 graduate of Central Michigan University.
Trending In: People
- Alexanne Stone named managing director of eWomenNetwork’s Reno/Carson/Tahoe/Truckee Chapter
- Nevada Chapter AGC names Jim Miller president; announces board members
- Twenty-four individuals graduate from REMSA’s paramedic program
- Lane Powell promoted by Peterbilt Truck Parts & Equipment and Silver State International
- Theodore Kuchar steps down from role at Reno Chamber Orchestra